Ferrari tuning house, Novitec Rosso have just released the first pictures and information of the spectacular refinement for the California T N-LARGO conversion kit and here it is…
The conversion includes an all-new carbon fibre widebody kit that was developed in conjunction with experienced German designer and 80’s supercar pioneer, Vittorio Strosek. On top of this, Novitec Rosso provide three-piece high-tech forged wheels (21 and 22 inch diameters), as well as engine tuning that bumps the rated output to 491 kW / 668 HP.
The full aerodynamically enhanced bodykit was developed and optimized in the wind tunnel and includes:
– Brand new front fenders that add six centimeters in all to the front-axle width. Strikingly styled fender flares have been formed and seamlessly joined to the production bodywork on the rear, adding eleven centimeters.
– Three-piece, five-double spoke Novitec Rosso N-LARGO NF5 NL alloys with a concave wheel spider, manufactured using high-end forging technology (front axle 9Jx21, rear axle 12Jx22).
– Pirelli P ZERO high-performance tires (that were specifically designed for Novitec Rosso), transfer the steering and braking forces to the road (wheel size front: 255/30 ZR 21, rear: 315/25 ZR 22).
– A ventilation slot integrated into the rear of the new bodywork components on either side purges the hot air from the carbon-ceramic brake discs and the brake calipers.
– New rocker panels create an aerodynamically and visually perfect transition between the widened wheel arches at the front and rear. They have large air intakes that redirect the relative wind to the rear brakes.
– A new front bumper that was developed and tailored to accommodate the wider front fenders with larger side air intakes to improve the supply of cooling air to the front brakes and reduce lift on the front axle at high speeds.
– Rear bumper with integrated diffuser and new rear airfoil increases downforce and provides the perfect backdrop for the four tailpipes of the Novitec Rosso high-performance exhaust system. A subtle rear spoiler lip is available as an alternative.
– Novitec Rosso sports springs lower the ride height of the Ferrari by about 35 millimeters, improving handling. However, to help navigate speed humps, Novitec Rosso has developed a hydraulic front lift system that enables the front end of the car to be raised by 40 millimeters at the push of a button from inside the cockpit.
– Optional: central front blade, radiator grille, surrounds of the air vents on the hood and the exterior mirrors, surrounds for the tail lamps, rear axle and diffusor and roof skin in a clear-coated, carbon-fiber finish.
– Novitec Rosso also offer fully customizable interiors for the N-LARGO. The variety of colours is just as limitless as the options for a special paint finish for the bodywork and the wheels or for the design of the leather and Alcantara upholsteries.
On top of that, Novitec Rosso will tune the 3.8-litre twin-turbo V8 to different degrees, with the most powerful version mobilizing 491 kW / 668 HP at 7,400 rpm and a peak torque of 871 Nm at a low 4,750 rpm. The output increase by 79.4 kW / 108 hp and the boost in torque by 96 Nm over the base engine is achieved with the help of two N-TRONIC modules with meticulously calibrated mapping for the engine management system, and a stainless-steel high-performance exhaust system.
This all culminates in the California T N-LARGO having a new top speed of 325 km/h and 0 to 100 km/h in just 3.2 seconds.
Novitec recently released a range of subtle upgrades for the California T in the form of their standard upgrade package, but have now given us the more comprehensive and extreme tuning program in the form of the N-Largo.
The introduction of the California T N-Largo is a continuation of the N-LARGO series that began with the F12. Scuderia Car Parts have recently supplied and fitted the first ever full Novitec F12 N-LARGO in the UK as seen pictured below.
As official partners of Novitec for the last 10 years, we would be happy to answer all of your questions and enquiries about upgrading your California T with the standard Novitec upgrade package, or this N-LARGO conversion kit. Please get in touch with us now by calling us on +44 (0)1784 434395 or by emailing email@example.com.