Brembo Genuine BMW M Performance Carbon Ceramic Brake Retrofit Kit (34112358378) for the BMW M3
OFFICIAL Brembo DISTRIBUTOR
Brembo Genuine BMW M Performance Carbon Ceramic Brake Retrofit Kit (34112358378)
Interested in this part? Contact us.
Complete retrofit kit to convert BMW M3 (F80) & BMW M4 (F82, F83) to Carbon Ceramic brakes.
The new, Original Carbon Ceramic Brake is a technology from the sport of racing. The use of the high-tech, recyclable materials carbon and ceramic increases the thermal load capacity even in extreme situations such as those on the race track. The weight reduction of the brake disc has a positive effect on fuel consumption and also increases the agility of the M vehicle. The long service life of the discs also helps to prevent wear.
The Carbon Ceramic Brake offers even greater active safety compared to the M compound brake, depending on the situation. As a visual distinguishing feature, the brake calliper has been painted gold.
Features & Benefits
- The sportiness of the vehicle is highlighted by an attractive appearance. In particular, the use of alloy wheels with an open tyre design.
- A new type of carbon fibre composite ceramic: the brake discs are considerably more wear-resistant, making replacement a very rare occurrence.
- Even more direct / spontaneous deployment of braking power under extremely high stress thanks to a high and stable coefficient of friction.
- Maximum heat resistance, even in long-distance sporty use.
- 60% lighter than conventional brake discs: The reduced unsprung masses decrease the weight of the chassis and improve wheel contact with the road. Weight reduction of rotating wheel masses by 13.50 kg.
- More precise control of the braking power and improved agility when driving into curves due to the reduced mass moment of inertia.
- Improved resistance against a decreasing braking effect due to a high thermal load (fading) than with the standard 6-piston fixed calliper brake with an internally ventilated and drilled cast brake disc.
- High corrosion resistance of the material and thus an increased service life of the brake discs.
- The BMW Carbon Ceramic Brake has been designed and tested according to internal requirements.
- With a carbon fibre reinforced ceramic silicon carbide composite.
- Weight reduction approx. 13.5 kilograms.
- A new type of carbon fibre composite ceramic.
- Only for use with 19” alloy wheels (also for winter tyres).
- Carbon Ceramic Brake discs, front and rear
- Brake calliper housing, front and rear
- Brake pad repair kit, front and rear
- Brake booster
- Brake protective cover, front axle
- Fitting components (screws etc.)
We offer an end-to-end service where we can arrange, supply, fit and/or install. We also work with main dealers for added peace of mind. If you are ready to purchase, please add it to your shopping cart and continue to checkout. We will call you back within one working day to discuss your options.
We are the world’s leading tuner of performance cars since 2002. If you have any question or would like some friendly advice, our specialist tuning department are happy to assist you. Simply, call us or enquire through our form and we’ll get right back to you.